top of page
May 04, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM PDT
About the event:
A Discussion and Ethical considerations in our post-Covid environment. Including:
- Will we ever be back to “normal,” whatever that means?
- How did COVID impact our mediation practices?
- Working with insurers and other third-party stakeholders in “virtual” mediations.
- Ethical and other challenges dealing with C.A.R. and other contractual mediations.
- Preserving confidentiality and privacy in “virtual” and “hybrid” mediations.
- Ethical considerations in “virtual” mediations with non-represented parties.
- Is “free time” for court-sponsored mediations excessive? Mediators needs to eat, too!
- Re-working Agreements to Mediate to provide for “virtual” and “hybrid” mediations.
bottom of page